Women play a very critical role in the holistic growth and development of our society today. FEP fully appreciates their unique contribution especially in driving economic advancement and catalyze social progress at all levels of the society. It is for this reason that FEP through its women department is in the process of putting together a solid program that will see increased participation of women in transformational economic activities that will create a positive impact to them, their families, and society at large.
To be an agent of change and bring a total transformation in the life of women by giving them an opportunity to create generational wealth through the Power of Many.
FEP Women Program Objectives
- To make available to women a wide variety of economic empowerment opportunities through partnerships with smart networks.
- Understanding barriers for women’s empowerment and identifying opportunities for women in the specific context of the enterprise.
- To significantly contribute to the reduction of poverty cycles that limits and acts as barriers to women’s economic growth and development. For nobody would have remembered the good Samaritan if he only had good intentions and had money as well.
- Be an agent of change in the current and the future women groups on how they operate and introduce to them in other models of saving and generating generational wealth programs such buying FEP SHARES with the money they contribute within themselves in their groups.
- Shift away from the traditional emphasis on economically “empowering” women exclusively through micro-loans or grants, training programs or networking and mentorship.
- • Apply Gendered Market Map: IS a tool to analyze actors, policies, value chains and gender in a specific mark.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER